Re: Re: Setting Class-Path in manifest file

I was hoping that someone would know the answer to this question.

I’ve got my Class-Path attribute in the manifest.mf file properly set but I’m still getting ClassNotFound exceptions. I’ve got all the jar files that the Class-Path references stored inside my jar file in the root. This doesn’t appear to be working. Is there anyway to accomplish this without unpacking all the jar files and then including them directly as .class files in my jar file?

Thanks in advance,

Chuck Williams

epcSolutions, Inc.

703-338-5162 - Mobile