Setting Class-Path in manifest file

Hey guys,
I am hving a problem with setting Class-Path in my jar file's manifest file.
I am building my jar file through Ant. Here is the jarring part:
<target name="makeJar" depends="compile" description="makes the gavamail.jar
file">
        <jar destfile="PopGavamail-${ver}.jar" basedir="${build}">
	                <manifest>
	                        <attribute name="Main-class" value="org.popserver.PopGmail"/>
	                        <attribute name="Class-Path" value="${lib}/edu.jar {lib}/g4j-lib.jar"/>
	                </manifest>
	</jar>
</target>

While the jar file produced works just fine on unix systems, it gives me a
NoClassDefFoundError when I run it on a window box.
I was thinking this is maybe because I use a "/" instead of a "\" when i give
the Class-Path.
Could someone with more experience enlighten me on this??
Thanks
--
Rishabh Manocha
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/rmanocha