Re: mpkg-j2se and sun java 1.5 beta2

>From a message elsewhere in debian-java:

* include j2se-package patch for Sun 1.5.0b2
 see http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2004/06/msg00043.html

new package is available at following apt-line:

deb http://yamaguch.sytes.net/~tora/tmp/mpkg-j2se ./
deb-src http://yamaguch.sytes.net/~tora/tmp/mpkg-j2se ./

I guess the change made there will be the way Debian goes.

By the way, make sure you read licences.

Sun Java J2SE 5 1.5 (how many version numbers do we really need)
licence, clause 3.4:

"Licensee shall have no right to use the Licensed Software for
productive or commercial use."

Well, that blows.  I don't think mpkg-j2se can be considered as having
a release critical bug just because it doesn't work with some
prerelease Sun software that isn't even usable (per the licence)
anyway.