RFH: how to really assemble java packages

Hi,

 I read the Java policy, but I has not became more wise. Say, I have a
complex application, which licensed under GPL v2. But it does not
compile with free tools. The JVM is not a problem, as Debian has
j2sdk1.4, but what's if the application needs SUN's JavaMail as well?
What should I write to debian/control's Build-Depends field?
libgnumail-java is not enough, as that misses some classes the
application needs.

Regards,
Laszlo