First gcj package in the archive

Hello,

The first gcj based package is in the archive:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/swt-gtk.html
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=swt-gtk

And already there are some problems:
* If ther are jni parts, the jni files need to be in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
No idea if thatc an be worked around by using rpath in the build
prozess.
* The name of the package should IMO be libsomething-gcj

I have no idea what to do with this, but I feel that we should work on
a policy for this packages, otherwise we will have a mess (like the
above package is, at least from my point of view as a eclipse
maintainer).

Nice greetings, Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net