dangling symlinks for Java manpages

[Please CC me on replies; I am not subscribed to debian-java.]

The week prior to June 15th, some Java package in unstable got upgraded
(or automatically removed) on one of my machines and made a mess:

/etc/cron.daily/man-db:
mandb: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/javakey.1.gz is a dangling symlink
mandb: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/native2ascii.1.gz is a dangling symlink
mandb: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/jdb.1.gz is a dangling symlink
mandb: warning: /usr/share/man/man1/javadoc.1.gz is a dangling symlink

I'm unable to figure out what might be causing this, but I'm sure it's a
package issue as I don't do much fooling with Java on this host, and I'm
certainly not installing my own Java packages.

Can someone suggest what package might be responsible for this, so I can
file a bug report?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Build a fire for a man, and he'll
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    be warm for a day.  Set a man on