Re: RFS: libdom4j-java

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 23:30, Jesper Zedlitz wrote:

> > I'm going to package jaxen libraries who has a dependency on dom4j and dom4j
> > on jaxen, a chicken-egg problem :).
> >
> Maybe this is a solution: jaxen-core.jar does not depend on dom4j. And dom4j
> only requires classes in jaxen-core.jar.
>
> But dom4j depends on a problematic library: xsdlib.jar
> (com/sun/msv/datatype/xsd/XSDatatype.class et al.) This is not open source,
> is it?

	I have left the license on http://www.vaijira.com/license.txt (server
not working all the time) I think is opensource but i'm not sure. the
same license for msv. It says:

"Redistribution and  use in  source and binary  forms, with  or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
met:

- Redistributions  of  source code  must  retain  the above  copyright
  notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

- Redistribution  in binary  form must  reproduct the  above copyright
  notice, this list of conditions  and the following disclaimer in the
  documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution."

> If it is not - can it (easily) be rewritten?

	I don't know.

Cheers
--
Jorge Pérez Burgos