Java-Programm to be included into debian: azureus (bittorrent client)

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right NG to ask my question, plz tell if I should use another...

I want to know, where I can read if a package ([1]azureus) is to be included into the debian distri? Azureus is a comfortable [2]Bittorrent-client written in Java and is already distributed as a [3]Linux-Package, but I would like to get it via 'apt-get' as part of my distribution(Debian testing).

Someone out there can help me?

[1] http://azureus.sourceforge.net
[2] http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/
[3] http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=84122