Re: ant1.6 and antlr

Hi Kris,

ant-antlr.jar ist in /usr/share/ant/lib

for some reasons that I don't understand, ant seems to determine its
lib-directory not from ANT_HOME but from the location of
ant-launcher.jar. At least on mine installation and probably on yours
too.

After copying ant-launcher.jar from /usr/share/ant1.6/lib to
/usr/share/ant/lib (and replacing the existing symlink) ant has all jars
in /usr/share/ant/lib on its classpath (and, btw,  looses those in
/usr/share/ant1.6/lib).

This is certainly only a temporary workaround. Something must be broken,
but I have no idea if it is a bug in ant or a problem with the package
or a problem with my installation (unstable, libant1.6-java).

Bye
christoph

--
Christoph Froehlich <cf@folge2.de>