Re: Which libre alternatives to javamail, java activation framework, jwsdp exist? [long]

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Karl Trygve Kalleberg wrote:

> (i) distribute the Softwarre complete and
>    unmodified and only bundled as part of your
>    Programs,
>
> - I think we pass this one, except that we change the paths where the
>   packages are installed.

Nope.  Developer A distributes an scsl program with program B.  Distributor C
wants to include program B.  However, the scsl license only allows the
original developer A to distribute B, not distributor C.

Additionally, Distributor C can't distribute scsl programs, because they
aren't bundled with programs, but distributed separately.