Re: SwingWT

Hi Rob,

Robin Rawson-Tetley wrote:
I noticed on the MovingJavaToMain wiki page that there was interest in
using SwingWT as a free replacement for Swing to get certain applications running with free VMs. As the author of SwingWT, I'd just like to offer my support and assistance.

I've wanted to play with SwingWT as a drop-in replacement, but couldn't figure out how to use the MasterCL, mentioned in the SwingWT faq. Do you have some docs on that? Given that I want to use SwingWT on a free runtime (i.e. Kaffe [1]), I'd be interested in how to set things up so that SwingWT comes out as javax.swing.

cheers,
dalibor topic

[1] http://www.kaffe.org