Re: When is a package ready to go into main?

Jan Schulz <debian@katzien.de> writes:
> Since the 1.1.4 release of kaffe, eclipse runs reasonable well with
> kaffe. Reasonable well means, that I successfully did some java coding
> with it. I couldn't call it very good, since the second editor (XML
> plugin) I tryed to open crashed the whole thing.

Sounds like it could go into experimental main (but then you couldn't
upload a different version into unstable contrib). IMO uploading stuff
to unstable means that the software contains no known showstoppers. I
guess you should ask this on -devel.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *