Re: java in main for jboss/ofbiz

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 11:39, elijah wright wrote:

> i'm pretty sure someone already built jboss packages - i seem to have an
> apt-get source for them already, at least....

I packaged an old version of jboss (3.0.2 or something)[1] and had
intentions of doing 3.1+.  I found it quite a bit of work to do the
packaging alone and deal with all the dependencies embedded within the
upstream.  Maybe a more experienced maintainer will find it easier?

As Adam pointed out, I perceive upstream as unfriendly.  If that's the
case, it makes it that much more difficult to continue packaging.

I would be willing to help co-maintain a jboss package if we can work
something out.

-joe
[1] http://debian.innovationsw.com
--