Is jikes-gij coming back?

Hi.. does anyone happen to know if jikes-gij is coming back at some
point?

I ask because jython currently build-depends on jikes-gij, and I don't
want to have to hardcode the bootstrap classpath since this will
(presumably) keep having to be changed with even minor gij/gcj upgrades.

(Using gcj directly is currently not an option due to #210716.)

My understanding was that jikes-gij was going to be put back into the
jikes sources, but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Ben.