struts under debian....Help

Hi

I've had no luck getting struts working.
Currently im trying it in java 1.4(sun)/Tomcat4/sid

Have others had this combination working? Under what
S/W versions? What mods to /etc/profile ,
/etc/init.d/tomcat4 , *.xml files etc?

Ive got the servlet examples working.
I've not been able to get hello world type stuff
working or the blank.war from sourceforge.
The manager apps show they both installed ok!

Any help would great.

regards

Gnoll

PS. If I can get it going, i'll start writing up what
I've learnt in a HOWTO/FAQ/post or something!

http://au.movies.yahoo.com