Re: ArgoUML Error - 'Exception in thread "main"' when starting ArgoUML

tags 228177 + pending
thanks

I did build argouml with the bad library installed, I've rebuilt it with
the correct libi18n-java and it works for me. I' ve also corrected a
problem with the icon color map (hope it'll be good) and then I upload
it.

Excpect argouml-0.14-6 will correct the bug. Please, give me some feed
back if there is a problem.

Vance, Alan, many thanks for your interrest.

Cheers,