Re: Let Jikes (finally) go into testing on its own...

Hi,

I think I'm going to reintroduce jikes-gij as part of jikes
source. It might be the lesser of two evils. I think that
adding jikes-gij to gcc is not the best idea :) And jikes-gij
is not going to slow down jikes anyway since gcc is priority
important and has an entire team working on it.

- Adam