Re: [Fwd: Re: [architecture] Re: JPackages and ObjectWeb]

Le dim, 01/02/2004 à 18:25 +0100, Jan Schulz a écrit :
> Hallo Nicolas,
>
> * Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> >I'm done with this. The result is available at:
> >I'm rather proud of myself since I merged the full JPP document, my
> >mail, added a few ideas and corrected (a bit) the result.
>
> That text is great! Thanks a lot for specifying the whole thing.
> Hoepfully some people upstream will take it and do something about the
> proeblem :)

Well, the credit for putting it in the wiki is mine, the credit for
writing it goes to the whole JPackage team.

I authored at most 30% of the result. I know it has been well received
by upstream people in the past.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot