Re: gij package providing java1-runtime

Matthias Klose wrote:

See #176629: gij-3.2: package incorrctly provides java1-runtime. Is
this a somewhat valid report? which runtime implementations provide
the complete runtime?

I don't know if you've read -java in the past weeks but there's no consensus what java*-runtime actually means and which packages should provide them and which should depend on them.

sablevm recently added "Provides: java1-runtime, java2-runtime" and its core classes are as incomplete as gij's. So I suggest the leave the gij package as it is (but that's just my opinion - you'll surely find someone here who disagrees).

Stefan