Re: Bug Status of Kaffe

Oh, my interests aren't entirely selfish.

- It will save me a lot of effort if we have team maintainership and I can
still look like I do something useful.

- I might actually get this enterprise stuff to be 100% Free Software which
would let me use it for SPI + Debian, etc.

I think that it would be wise to set up a seperate mailinglist for the kaffe
maintainers since it is likely to have a reasonable amount of traffic.
Coordinating Kaffe updates on the general debian-java list might get old.

I'll sign up on alioth.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
Brainfood, Inc.