Re: tomcat-connectors progress?

Hello,

I recently set up a test machine (testing/unstable) with Apache2 and
Tomcat and was a bit puzzled because I couldn't find the
libapache2-mod-webapp in the archive anymore. After some searching I
came across this thread:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2003/debian-java-200311/msg00088.html

It mentions the package tomcat-connectors, which I guess is intended to
replace libapache2-mod-webapp.

Is there any status update for the package? I am curious if it makes
sense to wait any longer, or if I should try to build the connector
myself. This is something I wouldn't like to do, but I would have to try
anyway because soon I will need to have the test machine ready.

Thanks,

Patrick

(Please keep me in CC: as I am not subscribed)