wrapper scripts & java

Hi All,

I'd like to write some user-friendly wrapper scripts to add XML & SGML
catalog support (via xml-commons-resolver) to the Xalan2 and Saxon XSLT
processors, both of which are java.

My problem is that I'm not sure how to handle the various java interpreter
options the wrappers will need.

In the past, I've simply used /usr/bin/java or /usr/bin/gij (saxon-catalog),
but have had bug reports filed against the package because it breaks with
policy.

In short, can you tell me the 'correct' options as far as interpreters are
concerned? (Actually, _any_ help would be appreciated!)

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Johnson        <mark@dulug.duke.edu>