Re: [ANN] New version of j2se-package (formerly mpkg-j2sdk)

W liście z pon, 27-10-2003, godz. 11:03, Stefan Gybas pisze:
> Takashi Okamoto wrote:
>
> > J2SDK1.3 is used for server purpose by a lot of user. I'll sponsor
> > your pacakge after supporting Sun's j2sdk1.3.
>
> What do you think of including it into java-common (together with other
> useful Java-related scripts)?

If I understood correctly - the only actual use for it is to install
non-free JVMs. As such it raises exaclty the same doubts as keeping
installers for non-free stuff in contrib (which AFAIR are being moved
to non-free).

So I don't think we want neither contrib nor non-free stuff in
java-common.

Cheers,

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski

--