Re: CDBS class for Ant

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

Thanks, I'm  making progress and did that.  As you can see  in a private
mail (I'll send a complete  example when everything will be finished), I
do have problems to specify the location of a build.xml file that is not
in '.' ;)

I've now created an unoffical CDBS package which includes the Ant class. The advantage with this package is that you don't have to add ant.mk and ant-vars.mk to the debian directory of your package and that you can use the correct include path as with the real CDBS when the Ant class is included. You can download it at: http://people.debian.org/~sgybas/cdbs/

The changes are:

- Added DEB_ANT_BUILDFILE to specify a different build file than
  build.xml
- Packages are no longer built twice (stupid mistake with the build
  stamp)
- Renamed DEB_ANT_PROPERTY_FILE to DEB_ANT_PROPERTYFILE to match
  DEB_ANT_BUILDFILE
- DEB_ANT_COMPILER now actually works

Stefan