Re: eclipse on woody

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Dave Howorth wrote:

> Can anybody suggest the best way to install eclipse on woody?

>From the zips at eclipse.org IMHO.

The debs in unstable may work with the motif bindings if you build it from
source, but I'm not sure. I do remember having trouble building it from
source with those bindings a while ago on testing. Haven't tried it for
at least two months now. The GTK-bindings require just too much
dependancies on Gnome2 stuff to work at the moment.

regards,
Thomas
--

	The "private sector" of the economy is, in fact, the *voluntary*
	sector; and... the "public sector" is, in fact, the *coercive* sector.