Re: What is Maven?

Does anyone uses Maven? Is there any interrest in Debian?
I don't use it, but your post made me discover it, and it looks like a very interesting project. I would be glad to see it packaged for Debian. They link to the quilt coverage tool (http://quilt.sourceforge.net/overview.html) they plan to integrate with, which would also be a great thing to have in Debian (we don't have any Java coverage tool at the moment, and I miss that).

Daniel