J2EE Problem - Looking for 1.3.1_02

I recently installed jdk 1.4.1_02.  I also tried to install j2ee, but I've been
having problems.  Right now, when I type
	j2ee -verbose
I get the following error message:
	./j2ee: line 14: java/re/jdk/1.3.1_02/latest/binaries/linux-i386/bin/java: No
such file or directory

Perhaps part of the problem is that I haven't stuck j2ee in the right place,
yet, but it doesn't seem to me that will solve this problem.  Any suggestions?

Also, I've had problems with creating links to the java executables on my own
(using `ln`).  Is there some trick to this?

One such error is:
	Too many levels of symbolic links
But I've encountered other problems.

Thanx,