Re: Installing eclipse

rhindes kroeituratek said:
> this is for sid i suppose. is there an apt-getable backport for woody
> available, too?
Not to my knowledge.

I've tried to backport to woody for multiple versions and have met with
no luck so far.  I got an old version: 2.0.2 to build a deb for woody,
but can't get past some runtime errors.

I've not been able to build any RC's or M5 versions to date, even with
some newer testing java packages as I've heard that the latest eclipse
RCs will not work with woody.

Once some of the libraries recently moved to testing stew there for a
bit more, I'm just going to move to testing and see if I meet with any
better results...

Regards,
-john
--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net                  ,''`.
Fingerprint: B0AA 4A33 D43F BA67 E524  22F3 DA3B F8C8 2BA4 8C46        : :' :