Re: I can't run NetBeans on debian woody..

 Alejandro Marcu wrote:

I'm trying to run netbeans, i've tryied version 3.4 but nothing happens
when I executed NetBeans---bin, I've tried setting DISPLAY variable but
it's the same.
That was with jdk 1.4.1, with jdk 1.3 I've got libc missing errors, the
same with netbeans 3.3.2...
Is anybody running netbeans on woody?
how should i do?
thanks,
Alejandro

I run Netbeans. I have "netbeans" aliased to /mnt/windows/netbeans/bin/runide.sh. runide.sh is the script you need to run to run NetBeans.

I am not sure what you mean by "I executed NetBeans---bin". What exact command are you running?

EKMacAdie
http://www.shellfspace.net
Promoting Linux and BSD for desktop use in e-commerce