Re: JAXP-compliant XSLT processor

/ Mark Howard <mh@tildemh.com> wrote:
| LibxmlJ and other processors don't seem to be in the archive. Is
| anyone here interested in packaging this? Or possibly help getting
| the existing packages into main if it is possible?

I don't know LibxmlJ but I'd be glad to package gnuJaxp from the
GNU-Classpathx project. But as you can see, I did not receive any
response from the team[1]... Well, I'll do it anyway :-)

Bonne journée/ soirée,

[1] http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/classpathx-xml/2003-03/

-- Arnaud Vandyck - OpenPGP: 0xEEB6B4C2 --
«Les eurodéputés veulent durcir les lois sur les prothèses mammaires.»
(entendu sur France-Info)