Where to get Blackdown's JDK?

Yesterday I did an apt-get update in order to do a dist-upgrade on my system and saw apt complain about my entry in sources.list for Blackdown's JDK at iBiblio.org. So I ftp'd in to check and found that they (iBiblio, at least) have restructured their ftp site. Additionally, I couldn't find a Packages.gz file anywhere. But I did see that they've compiled JDK1.4 for GCC 2.95.

My question is now, where do I go to get the Blackdown JDK and what entry should I put into my sources.list file to keep updated?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@databasix.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>