Re: Eclipse2.1RC1: Bug?

Hello,

In gmane.linux.debian.devel.java, you wrote:
> just to say, I had the same problem and fixed it the same way.

Same here. Also I don't know if eclipse.jdt just depends on junit,
as I'm not sure, what "internal" stuff (Eric Gamma, upstream of
junit is also employed at OTI) they use.

My first look at the packages wasn't that good yesterday. I got a
deadlock when I used my old workspace. Don't know what it caused,
but Eclipse had to be manually killed and it just got solved after
renaming the .metadata dir and starting configuration from scratch
:(

Also if I open a XML Editor first (XML Buddy, plugin linked in
via links/.link) before anything else, this editor is not
scrolling. After that every editor is fine and  all goes smooth..

I will try out to update eclipse via 'includedSRC' zips, as I
recall, that the RC1 was quite buggy, if I remember all the
newsgroup postings...

Jan