Re: problems with jbuilder8 in woody

There are only two possibilites: Either the jbuilder startup script is buggy or
you lack a class (or a jar file, resp.).
I propose you first print out the full java command in the startup script
(probably /opt/jbuilder8/bin/jbuilder), which you find at the very last line,
and look for each jar file that is implemented there on your file system. If you
find each required jar file, then the class itself is not contained in these
files. Perhaps you find it in another one (try grepping your jbuilder folder for
jar files containing the class name (which you didn't add to this mail...)). If
you find it, add this extra jar to the boot classpath in the jbuilder startup
script.
If both ways don't work, the JBuilder8 installer itself is bad, and you
should file a bug against it.

Good luck
Florian