Re: eclipse on woody

Hi Johon,

From: John Lavin <jlavin@cibertron>
Subject: Re: eclipse on woody
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:57:10 -0500
> I tried forwarding to Takashi, but recieved no response.
> debian/build.sh: csh: command not found

Sorry, not sooner reply. Build-Depend in control isn't complete cleary
and it caused errors.

Would you install csh?

> Looked into this:  this directory doesn't have a build.xml.  Perhaps the
> build script is trying to build a directory that doesn't need to be
> built....

I got same report but I don't want to care it because I would like to
build 2.1M5 package. 2.0.x have a some problem about I18N and I don't
support it any more.

I recommend you to wait 2.1M5 package. It will be better than current
package.

Takashi Okamoto