Bug Status of Kaffe

Hi all,

I'd like to know the status of some bugs from Kaffe. Dalibor, if you
don't have all the answers, I'll send a mail to kaffe@kaffe.org
For each bugs, I'd like to know if:

1° Is it a bug in the Debian package or is it a problem in Kaffe?
2° Is it resolved or does it still exist?

#207998 kaffe: Passing extra JNI directories breaks bootstrap classes

        ,----
        | Version: 1:1.1.1-1
        |
        | When passing additional JNI directories to kaffe using
        | -Djava.library.path=..., the normal system libraries no longer
        | seem to get loaded.
        `----

#136148 kaffe's ClassLoader.getSystemResource( "foo/" ) returns null

        ,----
        | Version: 1:1.0.6-6.1
        |
        | The problem arises when requesting a directory, thru
        | getResource().  Kaffe returns null, while j2sdk1.3.1 returns a
        | proper URL.  It would appear that kaffe is wrong in this regard.
        `----

#159162 sid Kaffe does not support LFS

        ,----
        | Version: 1.0.6
        |
        | Kaffe fails when extending files to more than 2Gb-1 (when
        | running freenet). This suggests it has been compiled without
        | large file support.
        `----

#169229 kaffe: Please provide real manpages for non-kaffe scripts

        ,----
        | Version: 1.0.7-1
        |
        | The manpages for jar and other non-kaffe (non-java) scripts are
        | all symlinks to kaffe.1.gz, which doesn't provide any
        | information about them  at all.  For all practical purposes,
        | this is the equivalent of an  undocumented.7.gz link.  Please
        | provide real manpages for these.
        `----

#175877 kaffe: Scrollpane has no size; is otherwise broken

        ,----
        | Version: 1:1.0.7-1
        |
        | A Scrollpane doesn't seem to want to take up any space.  An
        | example showing the bug is:
        | http://www.scism.sbu.ac.uk/jfl/hci97/morning/scrollpane/ScrollPaneExample.java
        `----

#197090 Assertion failure during babel run/build

        This bug is vague...

#200434 jni.h and other header files in different directories

        ,----
        | Version: 1:1.0.7-3
        |
        | I have problems trying to compile a file that includes jni.h.
        | The compiler fails to find the included files.
        |
        | The bug has been closed when 1:1.1.1-1 has been uploaded, but
        | Adam Heath has reopen it (I don't know why).
        `----

#210716 jython causes kaffe to fail with assert error

        ,----
        | Version: 1:1.1.1-1
        |
        | > After removing the JNI lines from jython shell script (see
        | > issue #207998) kaffe dies with kaffe-bin: machine.c:620:
        | > installMethodCode: Assertion `e->start_pc <= e->end_pc'
        | > failed.
        |
        | Is this releated to #167936? I would imagine one of the
        | reasons those lines are in the jython script is because of
        | bugs like #167936.
        |
        | >> #167936 Please include /usr/lib/jni in default JNI search
        | >> path
        `----

#211357 Kaffe doesn't need libffi on PowerPC any longer

        ,----
        | Version: 1.1.1-2
        |
        | Kaffe doesn't need libffi on PowerPC any longer. Arnaud Vandyck
        | has  built Kaffe 1.1.1 without libffi and all tests
        | passed. Dalibor Topic  also thinks that it isn't needed any
        | more:
        | http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-August/043672.html
        `----

Thanks for your time and help,