Eclipse crash

Hi all,

I am having problems with my eclipse on debian unstable. Sometimes, when
I run it, It crashes. I don't know if it is because of eclipse debian,
because of my JVM (BlackDown j2sdk1.4) This is the log:

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x400ECEA9
Function=__libc_free+0x49
Library=/lib/libc.so.6
[...]

Maybe debian eclipse requires j2sdk3.1... what java version you reommend
me?

Thanks.

--
  	Mariano Garcia  		--mgarciagonzalez$lycos_es--
I have climbed highest mountain			PGP Key 0xFA833C8E