Re: eclipse hyades ?

Hallo Kristian,

* Kristian G. Kvilekval wrote:
>Is this already available or
>does somebody have package for this?

This is not available yet (AFAIK: :). I do plan to write a
'eclipseplugin2deb' script, which will allow for faster package
creation of eclipse plugins, but that will take some time and I won't
start that until after the 3.0 switch (which I will do after the RCP
changes, depending on stability). Also, the next plugin I will convert
is probably CDT (also after teh 3.0 switch).

If you need some additional help on debian<->eclipse packaging, don't
hesitate to conatact me.

If you only want to install hyades, simple drop it into
/usr/local/share/eclipse/{plugins,features) or into
$HOME/.eclipse/eclipse/{plugins,features), depending whether you have
admin rights or not :)

Both sites will be picked up by the debian eclipse.

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net
     "Wer nicht fragt, bleibt dumm."