Re: Fw: RFS: libxt-java (0.20020426a-1) -- An implementation in Java of XSL Transformations

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm still  looking for  a sponsor  for libxt-java. I  did found  one but
> forgot who (sorry),  but he doesnt like to upload a  package I'm not yet
> the maintainer. I  can send a signed mail of Ola  (opal@d.o) who says he
> has not the time to review and upload the package _and_ does not want to
> maintain the package anymore.

I'll do it.  Where's the source package?

Also Ola said a while back he wouldn't mind if  I did NMUs or even take
over libfop-java.  But I have no time right now.  Would you like to handle
updating it to the latest version?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>