Re: Eclipse and main

"E.L. Willighagen (Egon)" <egonw@sci.kun.nl> wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 July 2003 10:39, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> > > RHUG:  http://sources.redhat.com/rhug/ really  is cool.  The  only sad
> > > thing is that it is all  build as RPMs done for RedHat systems.  Would
> > > be really nice to also have real Debian packages of all his stuff.  (I
> > > asked him  if he  would like someone  to maintain  debian dirs/control
> > > files for RHUG and he would definitely appreciate that.)
> >
> > It's impressing!
> >
> > I do not know the ant  internals but why not investigating in 'ant task'
> > for gcj (maybe it already exists!) instead of autoconf/ automake/ make?
>
> It does: http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/javac.html
>
> Supported are these compilers in the javac task (1.5.3 at least):
> classic, modern, jikes, jvc, kjc, gcj, and sj.

Well, I did know  I can use gcj ascompiler with ant  (in fact, I already
use jikes),  but I  did not know  that there  is a "compilerarg"  tag! I
think it  may be  a good way  of investigation  if it's possible  to get
native binaries from java classes this way!

Regards,

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.