Re: JBOSS on SPARC64,Any ideas for the exception error? where can i find another jsdk for SPARC?

Quoting Steffan Baron <sbaron@wiwi.hu-berlin.de>:

> Not sure whether this is related to your problem, but on an i386 box I
> had to use an SDK version >= 1.4 in order to run tomcat 4.1.24
> properly. Perhaps, this also applies to jboss? AFAIK, there are binary
> 1.4.1 packages for sparc, not sure about deb's though.

I think it's not the JDK version problem, but the one of the implementation. We
had a very similar error starting JBoss on a DEC Alpha 7305, using the official
Compaq build of the JDK 1.3.1. On a "normal" Intel box, JBoss runs perfectly
with both Blackdown 1.3 and Blackdown 1.4.
Tomcat 4.1.18 runs perfectly too on the DEC Alpha (again with Compaq JDK 1.3.1);
only JBoss produced this very strange AbstractMethodError...

Regards
Florian

--
Florian Steinsiepe