Re: Problem with mpkg-j2sdk and Sun j2sdk-1.4.2

Hi,

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Michael Tuschik wrote:

[Problems with mpkg-j2sdk and j2sdk1.4.2]

Several people reported this problem. So I made a small fix and it should
work now. I have tested it with the current j2sdk 1.4.2.

The apt line is:
  deb http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~ude2 debian/
or visit the webpage directly and download the package.

Please note, that this is only a quick fix for this problem and I am still
working on a complete new release. Please be patient.

Apropos, who of the debian-java people will visit Linuxtag
(www.linuxtag.de) in Karlsruhe, Germany this week?

 - Hubert