Re: Java AWT for Debian?

jltallon@adv-solutions.net writes:

> At 19:54 02/06/2003 +0200, Juergen Kreileder wrote:
>>javax.jnlp is in Java Web Start's javaws.jar which isn't in the
>>default classpath.
>
> Is there any already packaged version of WebStart for Debian ?

Not really.  The debs just contain it in an installation script, each
user has to run that script to get it working.

This will change in 1.4.2, there's better support for multi-user
installations now.

> Where can I download it ? However, I doubt that the autobuilders
> would get it in that case :-|

        Juergen

--
Juergen Kreileder, Blackdown Java-Linux Team
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/java2-status/