Re: uploading mpkg-j2sdk

Hi,

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Takashi Okamoto wrote:

> I always use mpkg-j2sdk(*1) when I use SUN's J2SDK. I think a lot
> of user may use it too. So, I want to upload mpkg-j2sdk into debian.

mpkg-j2sdk is currently a hack, and not ready for uploading. The package
needs some changes to work better in conjunction with the blackdown debian
package. Unfortunately I have currently less time, because I am working on
my diploma thesis. Nevertheless, give me two weeks, and I will try to
rewrite the package and prepare it for the official debian archive.

regards,
Hubert Schmid