[help] gjdoc packages

Hi,
  I've been very busy at uni lately and this is likely to go on for some
time. I maintain gjdoc - a free java documentation system (very much like sun's
javadoc). Unfortunately, I've not been giving this package to attention it
deserves. There is now a new upstream release, 0.6.1 which needs
packaging. It is far superior to the version currently in sid. I've tried
once or twice, but there are a couple of other packages which need making in
order to get it to work - It's not the easiest program to package.

Please can somebody help update the gjdoc package.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :