Eclipse & CDT Problem

Hello

I am not sure if this is the correct list to send this, but it is
the only in debian that has questions about Eclipse.

I have a problem when I try to install the cdt plugins. I think
I get the correct ones (cdt for eclipse 2.1) but when I run
Eclipse, the updater says it needs some package, but it is
installed.

I've noticed that the plugins package directories are named 1.0.1
while features are 1.1.0. Both plugin.xml version are 1.1.0.
I've tried changing directory names to 1.1.0 but the problem
persits.

Anyone with the same problem?

Any hints?

Regards,