Where is javax.sql.*?

Hello,

I'm looking for the javax.sql.* package but do not find it in
blackdown 1.3. This package is needed to make commons-dbcp from
jakarta project works. I do need this to let my trainees make a good
webapp under Stefan Gybas's tomcat4 package. commons-dbcp does not
seem to come with the linux version of tomcat4.

I did try to compile the javax.sql.* package (jdbc-2_0-stdext.zip) but
it needs javax.transaction.xa.? class that is also not available! My
friend Xavier (Renard) told me I can find the class in the jta
package.

Well. Does someone know an alternative for this (free if possible)? Or
do I have to package these?

-- Arnaud Vandyck @ work
   FingerPrint = 82F3 45D0 F1B2 D79E D0BE  5188 E2FC C566 EEB6 B4C2
         | Linux Copy Party le 26 avril 2003 au Val Benoît |
         | http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/lcp/           |