Re: ITO: ArgoUML - UML Java modeller w/ BSD license (and it's dependencies)

Grzegorz,

I'd be glad to adopt your package but I am not (yet) a Debian
 Developer. May be you can upload the two packages I updated:

sources.list:
 deb http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/ ./
 deb-src http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/debian/ ./

Packages are:

argouml
libdtdparser-java
libdtdparser-java-doc

I've not been able to build argouml with the doc so I did remove the
javadoc build.
/ "Grzegorz B. Prokopski" <gadek@debian.org> wrote:
| Actually I couldn't decide for this step for long time because of my
| personal relation to ArgoUML and hope that I would find time to
| re-start maintaining this package(s).
[...]

| Now down to the technical business - the packages to take over are:
| argouml - Modelling tool to help you do your design using UML.

  * New upstream release. Closes: #162675
  * control: fixed typo. Closes: #153541
  * control: Depends: changed debhelper version dependency, debian policy version,
                      argouml now depends on j2sdk1.3 or 1.4.
  * control: Build-Depends: added j2sdk1.4 for building the package.

| libdtdparser-java - Java DTD parser library

  * New upstream release [note: 1.21]
  * build.xml: modify the clean target not to clean the mainclass file

I think the other packages do not have update, am I wrong?

| libgef-java - Graph Editing Framework written entirely in Java
| libnsuml-java - Novosoft UML (Unified Modeling Language) library
| libocl-argo-java - Dresden OCL (Object Constraint Language) Java Toolkit

-- arnaud @ home
FingerPrint: 82F3 45D0 F1B2 D79E D0BE  5188 E2FC C566 EEB6 B4C2