JAXP-compliant XSLT processor

Hi,
  I'm trying to package a new version of gjdoc. In the past, this used
xsltproc as a separate process, but now they need to depend on any
JAXP-compliant XSLT processor". Upstream suggest using Xalan, Saxon or
LibxmlJ.

gjdoc should really go in main (it is after all designed to be the free
version of javadoc), but Xalan and saxon are in contrib. Xalan probably
won't get to main because it requires java2. I'm still waiting for a
response from the saxon maintainers.

LibxmlJ and other processors don't seem to be in the archive. Is anyone
here interested in packaging this? Or possibly help getting the existing
packages into main if it is possible?

I really know nothing of JAXP or XSLT, so do not want to maintain the
packages myself.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :