Re: Eclipse2.1RC1: Bug?

* Florian Steinsiepe <florian@steinsiepe.ch> wrote:
> before uploading the RC2, please consider the following:
> There was a (short) discussion about instability of the GTK version on the
> java-debian board, and I'm having this severe problem too.

In the eclipse.tools newsgroup was a posting about this topic, which
said, that this was fixed in RC2. At least I could recognise my
problems with the RC1 version (import a project).

I don't know if that is also solving your problem with two screens.
You probably should file a bug at bugs.eclipse.org. They are very
fast usually :)

Jan