SableVM 1.0.6-1 debs uploaded

Hi!

I have just uploaded debian packages of SableVM 1.0.6 JVM.
(you can find them at http://incoming.debian.org or later
- in ftp.debian.org/debian repositories)

These packages bring a number of improvements, mainly:
- improvements in reflection code (ANT works now!)
- added /usr/lib/jni to default JNI search path
- it is also possible to run gjdoc (see below notes)
- supported arches now also include PPC and Alpha, both using the
 fastest inlined-threaded engine (ia64 is still using slower engine,
 but it's mysterious problems are being actively worked on)

Thanks to ANT support - it is now possible to use free-java-sdk
to compile java programs using ANT as their build engine.

Unfortunatelly jikes > 1.15 is still not supported
 Please install jikes from stable distribution

I recompiled gjdoc w/ jikes 1.15 and I think is ran, but I am not
 javadoc expert. I would appreciate if someone could test it.
 BTW: current gjdoc packages as they come from maintainer - are only
 able to use kaffe. If it were proven that gjdoc works w/ SableVM
 - we could probably prepare gjdoc to support this alternative.

Please drop me a note if the packages work for you (or not).

Happy testing,

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski
--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>